"Airport Parking" refers to Airport Parking NZ Limited
"Booking/Payment" means the booking/payment entry made with and accepted by Airport Parking in relation to the parking sought by the customer;
"Customer" means Airport Parking accepts the Booking/Payment and provides, parking transport and services the subject of the Booking/Payment to the customer and any of Airport Parking Carparks, agents, servants, representatives, contractors, subsidiaries or related bodies corporate;
"Customer" means the person specified as receiving parking, transport and other services in the Booking/Payment and any infant or Baggage carried with that person;
“Loss” means any loss, damage, cost or expense, including consequential or indirect loss, loss of profit or loss of opportunity;
“Carparks” are the suppliers of carparking spaces for Airport Parking
- The Booking/Payment and the contract for parking between Airport Parking and the Customer is subject to these terms and conditions and (as applicable) New Zealand laws. These terms and conditions apply except to the extent of any inconsistencies with any applicable laws, in which event such laws will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Airport Parking is not a common public carpark and may refuse any person/s, whether or not a Booking/Payment has been accepted or processed by Airport Parking , without any obligation to provide reasons for such refusal.
- Customers must park and check in at the Carparks check-in facility serving the place of departure: for International Travel (including domestic legs of an international flight) at least 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time; and for Domestic Travel at least 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. The parking fee paid may be forfeited and the Carpark may cancel the Booking/Payment if a Customer fails to check in by the time specified.
- The Booking/Payment is valid only for provision of the parking, transport and services in respect of which it is accepted by the Airport Parking. Except as otherwise provided in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law, no payment accepted by Airport Parking in respect of a Booking/Payment is refundable under any circumstances. Customers may change Booking/Payment details, subject to the Parking Fee Rules. If a Customer fails to travel on the scheduled services specified in the Booking/Payment, the Booking/Payment will lapse, become valueless and not be substitutable for other services.
- The Customer acknowledges that Airport Parking may need to cancel parking services due to industrial action, no parking spaces available, technical problems or any event beyond the reasonable control of Airport Parking. In no circumstances will Airport Parking be liable for any Losses which a Customer may incur as a result of any such occurrence or event.
- Customers must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, orders and notifications in force relating to driving and all conditions and instructions of the Airport Parking and Carparks.
- A Customer may be refused entry or requested to leave the Carpark if: the Customer is in breach of these terms and conditions, objectionable to other Customers or is, for any reason, disturbing, causing discomfort to or threatening the safety or security of other Customer, any property or the Carpark; the Customer is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or is not physically or mentally fit. The Carpark is not liable for any Loss which the Customer incurs as a result
- Subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions and any applicable laws, Airport Parking is not liable for or in connection with any:
- Loss sustained to Baggage, including (without limitation) Loss which is solely the result of normal wear and tear;
- Illness, injury or death of any person, including (without limitation) any illness, disability or personal injury to, or death of, a Customer;
- Loss caused by a Customer’s negligence or breach of these terms and conditions or the Customer’s failure to comply with applicable laws, regulations, orders or requirements;
- Loss caused by the Airport Parking compliance with applicable laws, regulations, orders or requirements;
- death, personal injury, delay or Loss caused by anything in a Customer’s Baggage (and each Customer agrees to indemnify Airport Parking for any death, injury, delay or Loss caused by the Customer’s Baggage to other persons or property, including the Carpark’s property); or
- Loss arising out of or in any way connected to the provision of parking, transport and other services to the Guest (whether arising from negligence or otherwise) including, without limitation, any change to the parking, transport or services described in or covered by the Booking/Payment or inaccuracies or errors in any information related to parking, transport, services or pricing.
Airport Parking reserves all rights against any other person, including rights of contribution and indemnity.
- All Bookings/Payments: Unless extinguished earlier by these terms and conditions or applicable law, a Customer’s right to claim damages against Airport Parking will expire if an action is not brought within two years of the date of parking.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, any liability of Airport Parking for a breach of any provisions of the contract of parking or related obligations shall not exceed resupply or the payment of the cost of resupply of the service in question
- The price of the parking the subject of the Booking/Payment may include taxes, imposts or fees which are imposed by governments or other authorities in relation to parking. Customers may be required to pay taxes, imposts or fees which have not already been collected.
- These terms and conditions may not be altered, modified or waived by any person (including the agents, servants, employees or representatives).
- These terms and conditions also apply to Airport Parking employees, agents and representatives, all Carparks used by Airport Parking to provide parking and those Carparks’ employees, agents and representatives.
Parking Fee Rules
- Parking changes (i.e. date, time) or cancellations are permitted if requested up to 1.00pm (1300 hours) on the day before Customers advised parking date. Charges apply.
- Changes/cancellations are via our website up to 1.00pm (1300 hours) on the day before Customers advised parking date. Changes may require an adjustment for any applicable parking charge difference. Any balance owing to Customers is refunded. Cancellations will attract a fee of $10 with any balance owing to Customers refunded.
- If Customers do not park as per their reservation, subject to changes/cancellations as per above, all payments will be forfeited
- In line with industry practice, Airport Parking has an administration fee for parking fees paid by credit cards.
- Payments by credit card attract an administration fee each time a Booking/Payment is made. This administration fee is $2.00 and will be added to the total price of your parking fee
Changes to these Terms
Airport Parking reserve the right to amend, modify, add, delete and make corrections to the website at any time without notice.
Links to other websites
Links to other websites are provided for your convenience. Airport Parking does not control these other websites and cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of the information or other material on these websites. Unless expressly stated on this website, the provision of a link to an external website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website or any of the products or services on that website. You should seek independent expert advice if you have any concerns regarding what services, products or solutions may be suitable for you. We will not accept any liability for your access, use or reliance of those websites.
Before disclosing your personal information or using other websites, Airport Parking suggest you examine the terms and conditions of those websites, as they may differ from this website.
You must obtain Airport Parking written permission to make any hyperlinks with this website.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
The information provided on this website has been compiled for your convenience. Airport Parking makes no warranties about the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained on the website or that your access and use of the website will be uninterrupted or error free.
Except where Airport Parking are unable to exclude our liability by legislation, Airport Parking, our officers, employees, Carparks, agents and contractors will not be liable in any way to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however it arises (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) out of or in connection with your access and use of this website.
In the case of goods or services supplied or offered via this website, liability for breach of an implied term which cannot be excluded by legislation, is limited at the option of Airport Parking to either, the supply of the goods or services (or the equivalent goods or services) again or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again.
Airport Parking limitation of liability in these Terms applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that your or others may suffer, as sell as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if Airport Parking are informed of their possibility.
Personal information is information or an opinion, in any form and whether true or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained from the information or opinion.
There are further special provisions which apply to the collection of some personal information which is known as sensitive information. This includes health information and information about a persons' race, ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of political, professional or trade associations, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual preferences and criminal history.
Collection of personal information by us
Airport Parking are required to collect personal information.
The kinds of personal information we collect and store may include (amongst other things):
- personal information you give us when you request a product or service from us. This information may include your intended travel dates, place of departure
- personal information you give us when you make a Booking/Payment. This information may include your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, credit card details
- communications between you and us;
- transactional information about your use of our products and services (for example your feedback on your parking )
Where your personal information is stored
Where Airport Parking store your personal information depends on what products and services you have requested from us. However, some areas may include (amongst other things):
- Our booking system for use of processing transactions, providing confirmations, being aware of any special requirements and confirming identity
- Feedback databases for processing customer feedback
- Email databases for marketing purposes
How your personal information is stored
Airport Parking regularly review developments in security and encryption technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, although Airport Parking strive to protect such information, Airport Parking cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Airport Parking or from Airport Parking online products or services and you do so at your own risk. Once Airport Parking receive your transmission, Airport Parking take reasonable steps to preserve the security of the information in Airport Parking own systems.
How your personal information will be used
Airport Parking collect your personal information so that Airport Parking can use it for Airport Parking functions and activities, which include, amongst other things:
- processing your Booking/Payment;
- being aware of any special travel requirements you may have;
- providing you with confirmation of your Booking/Payment and advising you of any changes;
- confirming your identity when you check in;
- addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
- answering any queries you may have; and
- any purposes for which it was requested and directly related purposes, and developing, improving and marketing our products and services.
If you do not provide Airport Parking with your personal information, Airport Parking will be unable to do one or more of the above (including being unable to accept any Booking/Payment).
Exchange of personal information with third parties
Personal information Airport Parking collect from you may be disclosed:
- to any entity to which Airport Parking are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other government bodies);
- to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
- to Airport Parking business associates and others for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
- to Airport Parking professional advisors and other contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses); or
- with your consent (express or implied), to others.
Airport Parking may also obtain personal and other information from some or all of the above to enable Airport Parking to provide Airport Parking services or products to you. When Airport Parking obtain personal and other information from third parties whom Airport Parking are referred to by you, Airport Parking will assume and you will ensure that you have made that third party aware of the referral of the persons and purposes involved in the collection, use and disclosure of the relevant personal or other information.
Use and disclosure of personal information by us
If Airport Parking use or disclose your personal information for a purpose (the "secondary purpose") other the main reason for which it was originally collected (the "primary purpose"), to the extent required by law, Airport Parking will ensure that:
- the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection (and directly related in the case of sensitive information), and you would reasonably expect that Airport Parking would use or disclose your information in that way; or
- you have consented to the use or disclosure of your personal information for the secondary purpose; or
- the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law; or
- the use or disclosure is otherwise permitted by law (for example, as a necessary part of an investigation of suspected unlawful activity).
Collection of information other than personal information
If you visit Airport Parking website, some of the information Airport Parking and/or our contractors collect about your visit to our website is not personal information because it does not reveal your identity. Information of this nature can include:
Site visit information
- When you visit Airport Parking website, Airport Parking and/or Airport Parking contractors collect general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used.
- Airport Parking and/or Airport Parking contractors may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist Airport Parking in improving the quality and usability of Airport Parking website.
- A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies Airport Parking and/or Airport Parking contractors use may identify individual users.
- Cookies can either be "persistent" or "session" based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user's convenience. Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser's memory only for the duration of your session, they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
- Airport Parking and/or Airport Parking contractors may use both session and persistent cookies. This information may be used to personalise your current visit to Airport Parking and Airport Parking contractors' websites. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie is destroyed.
- Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of Airport Parking website.
Access and correction of your personal information
You can ask to obtain access to your personal information that Airport Parking and/or Airport Parking contractors hold, although under some circumstances permitted by law, Airport Parking may not provide such information to you. Also, Airport Parking may not be able to require Airport Parking contractors to provide personal information to you.
Airport Parking may ask you to put your request in writing and pay a reasonable fee levied by Airport Parking for this.
It is important t Airport Parking that the personal information Airport Parking hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact Airport Parking
If Airport Parking decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, Airport Parking will give you our reasons for our decision.
Site Security Policy
Airport Parking website uses up-to-date technology to maximise the security of your personal information. Technology such as Secure Site Certificates and Secure Socket Layers ensure your information is secure as possible. We use a Thawte Secure Site Certificate to protect your personal information.
If you have a complaint about the way Airport Parking have dealt with your personal information, please contact Airport Parking
Airport Parking will make all reasonable attempts to respond to your complaints or requests.
Please contact Airport Parking if you have any queries about the personal information that Airport Parking hold about you or the way Airport Parking handle that personal information.